Sunday, November 28, 2010

blog # 1 ; project 2

I'm a fan of the amazing race! one night, when I was watching it, I kept catching myself think about how i would handle the challenges and if I had the guts and brains to complete in that type of competition. Then i thought about how cool it would be to bring the competition to my life. Create activities/puzzles for students at aviation to do. Who has what it takes to become the FIRST amazing race champion?!

so my plan would be to have teams, in pairs. (they would be able to choose their partner), and these teams would have different obstacles to complete. some of the activities that i already have in mind is a balloon toss, egg toss, sack race and three legged race. I'm still deciding whether it should be an all school race, or just between the junior class.

The objective to this project is to strengthen team building skills, use both educational smarts and street smarts while trying to stay active!


Milestone dates
November 29-10th : brain storm, ask students for their opinions
December 10th: find/have mentor
December 17 : have final plan of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment