Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting my thoughts down

Bowl the night away, baaaaaaby!


Start date : 10/18/10 - End date : 11/20/10
Event day (ideally) - 11/28/10

Milestones :

10/18/10 - Have information about prices at Hi line lanes bowling alley in Burien
10/25/10 - survey the Junior class & pick time ranges
11/1/10 - spread word
11/6/10 - make plans final.

Mentor : I don't have a mentor yet! I'm still in search of someone.

Group members : I also don't have any group members yet. Ideally, I'd like juniors to help me out with this because this event is for the junior class. If you would like to help out, please let me know! :)

My Vision : I've noticed that students in the junior class is more distance with each other than any other class. I want to bring the junior class together for this night to increase bonds and friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment