Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sometimes you lead, and sometimes you follow

So some of the projects that I hope to lead this year include : A holiday party/get together, food drive, campus clean up and I'm thinking about having a dance session before tolo so that students have the latest swag on the dance flo!

My project that I am recently working on is the all school bowling get-together at Hi-Line Lanes and my project outline is going swell! The wonderful people who are assisting me with this project is Molly and Karan G. I'm still looking for anther person to help me out; particularly a sophomore. So if you're a sophomore in leadership, come help me out, yeah?!

So far, I have signed up to help two people with their projects : Molly, and Driskell J. Molly is planning to have this candy gram sell around thanksgiving week and I'm super stoked to be helping her with it! Driskell is planning to remodel the basketball court and the student parking lot; which is a brilliant idea!

REMINDER: I'm super open with any ideas and would love to help anyone if they need it. I'd say yes for sure if it's something during the school hours. I'll say maybe if it's not. I have a tight schedule from day to day and usually don't stay after school. But, if you need help, come see me and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment