Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"hey, whatcha do in leadership class today?!"

Hey! I asked my fellow peers for their opinions on my event idea!

I spoke to a few juniors in leadership today, and asked for their opinons regarding when I should place the date, which bowling alley I should host the party at, who (which class) to invite, how to spread the word and how I should go about selling tickets.

After talking on and off for thirty minutes, I've came up with basic information for this bowling night. THIS MAY CHANGE.
  • Event : Bowling for class 2012
  • where : Hi-line lanes in Burien
  • when : 11/28/10
  • time : 5-7 (at least three hours or so)

After thinking about all these factors that play an important part on the number of participation of a bowling/ bonding night for the juniors, I had to decide where I should start my planning. I thought it would be most effective to go to each advisory class, tell them my idea and see who's willing to bowl the night away. After and if I get enough people to participate I will continue to make progress by : (Look under to do list)

My to do list :
  • count participation
  • research or call in Hi-Line lanes to ask for deals/prices
  • tell class of 2012 the game plan, follow by counting participation
  • settle for date & time. adjust to the crowds schedule IF DESPERATELY NEEDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment