Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updates;

HI-LINE LANES GET TOGETHER!
So I got a good survey of how many students would be interested in attending a bowling party. Here are some details I have gathered on Friday.

TOTAL INTERESTS: 157
SENIORS: 33
JUNIORS:37
SOPHOMORES: 38
FRESHMEN:49

I mean, this is a good number of interest! :) so here are some of the details I know so far about this get together.
  • Hi-line Lanes
  • 2 1/2 hours of bowling
  • I'm thinking about $8 or $9 dollars for the tickets; Wana keep the prices down low!
  • If 90 tickets are sold, then we get a "ROCK & BOWL", which is when they'll turn the lights off for the 2 hours and turn on club lights and music. Now that's whats up!
My next step is to go talk to Bonnie about my plan and talk about the prices. I'm keeping the ball rolling and I don't plan to stop until this mission is accomplished!

I just recently volunteered to help Driskell with remodeling the student parking lot and painting the basketball court. I decided to help out with this project becuse I feel like this would have a good impact on our school. There is always talk about how the upperclassmen think that the parking lot is crap with all the pot holes, and they think that the money that they paid for their student pass is a waste and they feel cheated. As a student, I feel that if the school isn't stepping forward to deal with the complaints, then the students should step up and make the changes we want and need. I also volunteered to help Molly make and sell candy grams. I agreed to help her out because I originally had a idea like this; I wanted to make and sell candy roses, and maybe I could help incorporate ideas with Molly. You know what they say, two heads are better than one. I'm also very creative and I bet I'll be a huge help to Molly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment